How To Cancel Your Rochen Services
We will not be able to respond directly to comments or questions left in your cancellation request. Please open a Billing Support ticket if you have any questions prior to cancelling, so that we can help you. Thank you.
Please follow these steps to cancel any of your active Rochen services or products:
1) Log in to your account at https://my.rochen.com
2) Go to the "Account & Billing" section of your My Rochen portal, from there click on "Request Cancellation"
3) The next step is to click on the radio button beside the service that you wish to cancel, then ciick on the orange "Next" button.
4)We've added some information about our new plans. Clicking the "learn more" button will take you to our website and new offerings. If you'd prefer to simply skip, and proceed with the cancellation, just click "continue cancellation".
5) In Cancellation Request area, we've listed some possible reasons for your cancellation. We'd appreciate if you could please indicate the options that best suit your situation. We've also provided a box for additional comments, should you have any. We're committed to constantly improving our support and services, and appreciate any feedback that you can offer.
6) Please check the box underneath the "Important Points" to indicate that you have read them.
7) Click on the "Submit Request" button. Once complete, My Rochen will display a message to let you know that your cancellation request has been submitted. You will also receive notification of your successful request, to your primary email address. You do not need to do anything further to cancel your hosting plan or service.
*** Please be sure to submit a separate cancellation request for each service or product that you wish to cancel ***
That's it! Your service or product will now be added to our cancellation queue and terminated at the end of your current billing period. This means that no further billing will take place, but that you'll have full use of the service until the end of your billing period.
Please be sure to note the following important points, prior to submitting your request:
- If you have overdue invoices, the cancellation request will not be actioned until all oustanding fees are paid in full. (to find out how to pay outstanding invoices, please visit this page)
- To avoid being billed again, please submit your request at least 24 hours before your next billing date.
- When you cancel your account, all data is removed from the server and terminated. It is up to you to ensure you have taken any backups that you need of your data, as it will not be recoverable once the cancellation has been processed
- As a company who serves an International client base, Rochen uses the Universal date format of Day/Month/Year. This is different than the North American standard of Month/Day/Year. For example, a billing date of March 7th, 2014 would be displayed as: 07/03/2014. Please be sure double check your next billing date to ensure that you're ready (have taken your bakcups, etc) for the termination of service to take place.
- Per our Terms of Service, Refunds are not provided for any unused portion of a billing period.
If you encounter any issues, or would like to communicate with us directly about your cancellation, please open a Billing Support ticket so that we can help you. To ensure that it is a direct request from the rightful account owner, we cannot facilitate cancellation requests via email or telephone, or from a separate MyRochen account.
If you have misplaced your My Rochen log in details, or if your most recent set of credentials are not working for you, we can assist you with recovering them, per the instructions in this KB article