This article will walk through steps for adding a new Rochen Premium Web Hosting Plan, or Managed Cloud Server, to an existing My Rochen account:
1) Log in to the My Rochen account that you want to add the new hosting plan to.
2) From the main My Rochen Dashboard select, find the "Add New Services" box. To add a Premium Web Hosting Plan, choose "Shared Hosting"..
3) From the Premium Web Hosting page, select your preferred billing cycle from the drop down in the "Order & Activate" box, and then click on Buy Now.
4) Scroll through each of the sections and fill out all of the required information, and any options that you would like added.
5) Under "Account Information" double check that you're logged in to the right account based on the primary email address that is displayed.
6) Next, double check your billing cycle
7) You can choose to use the existing card on file, or enter a new one.
8) Be sure to check the box to confirm that you agree to the Terms of Service, and then click on the orange "Buy & Activate Now" button.
Upon successful payment your new hosting plan should be activated automatically within 5-10 minutes. You'll receive a welcome email once the provisioning is complete.
If you do not receive a welcome email within 5-10 minutes of placing your order, please open a billing support ticket for assistance.